Friday, January 10, 2014

8 Days Complete!!

I guess taking it easy yesterday was a good thing because I am feeling good today.  I didn't overwork myself like I thought maybe I might have done.  But still I tucked myself into the back corner of the room because I knew that I was still not 100%.  I had a great standing series…stronger and stronger every day…so close to locking my knees. I was able to do more in the floor series than yesterday but still not able to reach deep into some postures like I had been doing before. But I am still making progress and trying to not push too hard. I have my whole life to do yoga….no need to push too hard too soon.  Not too much to say about that class….just trying to keep going and do my best and learn something new each class. Also splurged online for some new yoga shorts and headband. Let's call it an early birthday present to myself!! They will probably arrive just as I complete my challenge which will give me even more incentive to continue to practice so I can use my cute new shorts!! Happy days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment